If you or someone you know is sick, hospitalized, recovering, grieving, feeling lonely or lost, need a hand meeting your basic needs, or are celebrating a joyous occasion, UUCB is here for you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of a pastoral emergency, Rev. Michelle Collins is always available for pastoral needs. You may call or text her at 301-675-5314 or email her directly at email@example.com.
When Will the Church Re-Open?
The UUCB Opening Task Force (OTF) assists UUCB staff and leadership in planning and implementing the phased reopening of UUCB by engaging scientific and expert input and member concerns, wants, and preferences. The Task Force is guided in its effort by the following principles:
- The common good and the health and welfare of our congregants is foremost in our deliberations.
- We commit to listen deeply to congregants.
- Draft reopening plans will be shared for review and comment with key UUCB entities, e.g., Program Council, Coordinating Team, Buildings and Grounds, Family Ministry, Music, Social Justice, Pastoral Care.
- Reopening will be consistent with congregational risk levels and tolerance and based on science based health indicators set by the county, state, and WHO.
- The congregation will be kept informed of reopening efforts and have the opportunity to share concerns and suggestions.
Click the following links for:
OTF Members: Patrick Cullinane (Chair), Sheldon Jones, Greg Lemieux, Lisa Maynard, Catherine Boyle, Tess O’Riva, and Rev. Michelle Collins. All Task Force members welcome your communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.