Community: “We are known by the company we keep” — how making music together brings us closer
Virtual Coffee Hour
After worship we invite you to switch over to Zoom for a time to connect “face to face.” Click here to join us. Meeting ID: 332 046 821 Password: 810131
- Summer Forum - Dr. Teron McGrew - "Owning and Building Environmental Justice Consciousness"
- 9:30 a.m. Dr. Teron McGrew is Chapter Co-Chair of the Climate Reality Project Bay Area Chapter. She also works with the West Oakland Environmental Indicators Project. In her powerful presentation, Dr. McGrew will draw heavily on the Climate Reality perspective and local environmental justice. Click the heading above for her full bio and the link to the presentation.
- Summer Forum - Dr. Megan Kirshbaum - "Parents and Grandparents w/ Disabilities"
- 9:30 a.m. Dr. Megan Kirshbaum - "Parents and Grandparents w/ Disabilities." Please join this insightful and deep discussion on Parents and Grandparents with Disabilities led by Dr. Megan Kirshbaum. UUCB Member, Megan Kirshbaum has been at the forefront of Disability Rights for more than thirty years. Click the heading above for the description and the link to the presentation.
- Summer Forum - Dr. Steve Simon - "One UU Elders’ View of Climate Policy: Protecting Future Generations & All Life"
- 9:30 a.m. Dr. Steve Simon, a Unitarian Universalist, is head of Elders Climate Action's National Policy Committee will talk to us about Climate Policy not only from his UU perspective and his professional perspective but also from his heart. Click the heading above for his bio and the link to the presentation.
- Literature, Film & Drama Contingent - Better Not Bitter: Living on Purpose in the Pursuit of Racial Justice, Yusef Salaam
- 12:30 p.m. Better Not Bitter: Living on Purpose in the Pursuit of Racial Justice, Yusef Salaam (Smiley Nelson). Listen to the author speak about his experience and survival. Click the heading above for the link to the meeting.
- Literature, Film & Drama Contingent - Annual Fishbowl Conversation (Julia Rogers)
- Annual Fishbowl Conversation (Julia Rogers). Click the heading above for the link to the meeting.