- 10-Steps to Personal Resilience & Empowerment in a Chaotic Climate
- 04-06-2022 - 06-08-2022
- April 6 - June 8, 2022. Wednesday Mornings 10-12pm. Ten weeks. Ten meetings. UUCB's Social Justice Council in conjunction with the Good Grief Network is offering a unique zoom workshop series providing social and emotional support to church members and friends who feel overwhelmed about the state of the world and who are looking for a way forward. If interested, email Elaine Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more program info visit Home - Good Grief Network.
- Literature, Film, Drama and Music Contingent (LFDMC) - Black Music Appreciation Month
- 1:00 p.m. UUCB's LFDMC will host Black Music Appreciation Month. Our own Jim Acock will hold forth with: The Songs We Carry with Us. "I’ll be playing and discussing some of the songs and artists who have had special meaning for me over the years, and who evoke memories of people and events in my life, both personal and within the larger community. I’m hoping that others will also share some of the songs they carry with them." (NO READING NECESSARY!). Click the heading above for the Link.
- Freestone Dialogue Day
- Immediately after worship. Conversation and exploration for determining the future of UUCB’s Freestone retreat property.
- Braiding Sweetgrass - A Special Summer Spiritual Journey Book Read from UUCB's Honoring Indigenous People (HIP) Group
- 7:00 p.m. The Honoring Indigenous People Group (HIP) has been enjoying the feast that is reading the book, Braiding Sweetgrass, and, finding it powerful and deeply inspiring, we’ve realized that it calls to be shared with our wider UUCB and UU community and friends in the form of a time-limited book group. Please click the heading for details for the Book Reading meeting dates on ZOOM and how to sign up.
- Summer Spiritual Journey Book Read
- 06-07-2022 - 07-19-2022
- 7-8:30 pm. Tuesday evenings, 6/7, 6/21, 7/5, 7/19 (4 Zoom meetings). 1 meeting onsite @ UUCB, Sunday, 7/31.