Activities for Families
- Hello UUCB Families!
Did you know that descriptions of upcoming RE lessons can be found on the UUCB calendar?
This is a great place for parents to look to know what their kids are doing each week and how to continue the learning at home. It’s also a helpful tool for RE teachers preparing to serve.
Also, we wanted to make sure that everyone knew about a special event happening at the GRIP Family Shelter this coming Saturday March 24th from 5:30-7PM.
Every month our families are invited to take part in serving a meal at the shelter, but this month we are doing something a little different. This month UUCB will be hosting a Birthday Party celebration for all the families at the shelter. We hope that many of you will be able to join in this time of service and celebration.
- GRIP Birthday Fairy Party
- 03-24-2018 -- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- New UUCB Family Ministry Volunteer Project for GRIP (Greater Richmond Interfaith Program): Following dinner service on March 24, help residents of GRIP’s Family Shelter celebrate birthdays from January - March with cake, music and games. If you have volunteered to serve dinner at GRIP in the past, or haven’t been there yet, join us for this special opportunity to build community, strengthen ties, and practice direct action. Make a difference...
- Sunday Childcare Available
- 03-25-2018 -- 9:15 am - 1:00 pm
- Regular Sunday Childcare is provided from 9:00AM-1:00PM.
- Parent Discussion Group
- 03-25-2018 -- 9:45 am - 10:45 am
- Leaders: Teri Hudson & Sam Jenny (510) 326-0203, firstname.lastname@example.org; (443) 955-1518, email@example.com
- Youth and Children's Choir (YCC)
- 03-25-2018 -- 10:00 am - 10:45 am
- YCC provides the young people in our community an opportunity to explore the role music plays in our lives.
- Worship Service
- 03-25-2018 -- 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
- Toddler Time
- 03-25-2018 -- 11:12 am - 12:15 pm
- K-1st Grade
- 03-25-2018 -- 11:13 am - 12:15 pm
- This week we will be reading “The Day of Ahmed’s Secret”, by Florence Parry Heide and Judith Heide.
- 2nd-3rd Grade
- 03-25-2018 -- 11:14 am - 12:15 pm
- This week we will explore the value of sharing.
- 4th-5th Grade
- 03-25-2018 -- 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
- This week we will explore the importance of the democratic process.
- Middle School
- 03-25-2018 -- 11:16 am - 12:15 pm
- This week we will be celebrating our successes with one another.