- Good Neighbor Donations - Each month we share our offering with local non-profit organizations serving the community, particularly the needy. Each month’s donations benefit a different group, such as the Alameda and Contra Costa Food Banks, etc. Contact Lee Lawrence for more information.
- Greater Richmond Interfaith Program (GRIP) - UUCB is a member congregation of GRIP. This is a council of 40 churches, synagogues, and mosques in West Contra Costa County. Our GRIP contact is Dorothy Herzberg, GRIP Board Member.
GRIP Souper Center - Volunteers from our church prepare and serve lunch on the fourth Tuesday of each month at the Souper Center’s new permanent location at 165 22nd Street in Richmond. For information on serving at the Souper Center, please contact Judy Abel.
GRIP Family Shelter Suppers - Dorothy Herzberg coordinates volunteers who help make and serve dinners on the second Wednesday of each month.
- School Volunteer Projects - Participation in the Read-Aloud Volunteer Program has been an outreach activity of UUCB for over 10 years. We read to elementary school students at inner-city schools in Richmond and San Pablo. For more information or to volunteer for the coming school year, please contact Judy Sam.
- Unitarian Universalist Service Committee - UUSC coordinates membership and fundraising activities, UUSC Celebration Sunday, holiday card sales, and the Guest at the Table program with RE. It also supports women's rights, children, and oppressed groups and racial minorities at home and abroad, focusing on economic justice issues. Contact Lee Lawrence.
- UUCB Transition Team
- Upcoming Events
- Beacon and Pathways Newsletters
- Directions to UUCB
- Donate Today!
- Freestone Retreat
- Governance at UUCB
- History of UUCB
- Mosaics at UUCB
- Site Map
- Taking Care of Our House